- Package Details
Langtang Helembhu trek is one of the best trekking area,where the trails are less crowded and people are friendly . On the way you can see Langtang National park where you can see musk deer,Himalayan black beer,wild goat and more then 250 species of birds .The park is renowned for it’s population of red Panda. On our way we can see beautiful view of glacier,Cheese factory,pine forest,slow moving rivers,swift mountains streams,rugged rock,snow capped peaks and holy lake of Gosaikunda.There we can meet several highland Tamang and Sherpa villages ,scattered on both side of Melamchi khola.
Day 1:Arrive in Kathmand Airport.
Day 2:Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 3:Kathmandu to Syabru Beshi by bus 0.0km (1460m)
Day 4: Syabru Beshi to Lama hotel 10.9km (2470m)
Day 5: Lama hotel to Langtang 14.8km (3430m)
Day 6: Langtang to Kyangin Gompa 6.8km (3850m)
Day 7: Kyangin Gompa rest day or climbing Tsergo ri (4984m) 9.6km(3850m)
Day 8: Kyangin to Lama hotel 21.6km (2470m)
Day 9: Lama hotel to Thulo Syabru 13.1km (2470m)
Day 10: Thulo Syabru to Sing Gompa 6.8km (3250m)
Day 11: Sing Gompa to Gosainkund 11.2km (4380m)
Day 12: Gosainkund to Tharepati 13.3km (3510m)
Day 13: Tharepati to Melamchigaun 6.9km (2530m)
Day 14: Melamchigaun to Tarkeghyang 4.7km (2740m)
Day 15: Tarkeghyang to Shermathang 10.2km (2590m)
Day 16: Shermathang to Melamchipul 19.2km (870m)
Day 17: Melamchipul to Kathmandu by bus
Day 18: Transfer to International Airport.
(The above itinerary can be modified according to your time and requirements)
Minimum 2 and maximum 12.
Highest point: Laurebina La (4610m)
Deepest Point: Melamchipul (870m)
Difficulties: Snow on the Laurebina La after bad weather. Grade 3
Best Season: March – June, October – December
Included in cost
- Arrival & Departure International Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN
- Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast- 3 Night
- All meals and overnight accommodation during on trek
- Experienced, Professional & Trained guide with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Experienced, Professional & Strong Porter with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Trek permits, TIMS card and required trek documents
- Kathmandu to Syabru Bensi by bus
- Melamchipurl-Kathmandu by bus
- Agency service charge and Government taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Meals( Lunch & Dinner) during Kathmandu
- Any types of bottled or Alcoholic drinks
- laundry or personal expenses
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Tips for guide and porter( Highly expected)
- Hot Shower, Camera/ mobile battery charges
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket( can Hire in Kathmandu)