- Package Details
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport(1360m)
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Jiri (1860m) by bus
Day 4:Jiri- Deurali (2710m) – trekking 4-5 hours
Day 5:Deurali- Sete (2575m)- trekking5-6 hours
Day 6:Sete- Junbesi(2680m) – trekking 6 hours
Day 7: Junbesi-Nuntala (2320m) – trekking 5 hours
Day 8: Nuntala- Buksa-(2300m) – trekking 5 hours
Day 9:Buksa- Chaurikharka (2680m) – trekking 5 hours
Day10:Chaurikharka- Phakding (2652m) – trekking 3 hours
Day 11:Phakding- Namche Bazaar (3446m) – trekking 5 hours
Day 12: Namche Bazaar.Acclimatization day.
Day 13: Namche-Thyangboche (3875m) – trekking 5 hours
Day 14: Thyangbouche-Dingboche (4360m) – trekking 5 hours
Day 15: Dingboche – Acclimatization day.
Day 16:Dingbouche- Lobuche (4930m) – trekking 5 hours
Day 17: Lobuche – Gorak Shep ( 5140m) and trek to Everest Base camp (5364m) trekking 6 hours
Day 18:Kalapater (5545m) – Pangboche (4252m) – trekking 6 hours
Day 19: Pangboche-Namche (3446m) – trekking 5 hours
Day 20: Namche-Lukla (2827m) – trekking 5 hours
Day 21: Fly to Lukla-Kathmandu
Day 22: Departure to International Airport.
(The above itinerary can be modified according to your time and requirements)
Note -Our teams effort will made to keep according to our itinerary,but as this is adventure travel in remote mountain region,we can not gurantee about weather conditions,so sometime due to bad weather we could face problems of our domestic flight to/from Lukla delayed by few hours or cancelled for a day or more.Very rarely it could be happen.So we recommend you to add few more days in Kathmandu after your trek if possible for you.You can enjoy your rest day like shopping,sightseeing,jungle safari and many other activities,because we know how climate changes affection our world so please be prepared to be flexible if necessary.
Minimum 2 and maximum 12.
Daily walking hours : 5-6 hours
Start from : Kathmandu
End in : Kathmandu
Region : Everest region
To quote you with an exact price we need number of persons in your group and also mode of transportation(by plane or by bus).Please contact us with these details and any other inquiries regarding this trip then we get back to you on the cost.
- Arrival & Departure International Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN
- Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast- 3 Night
- All meals and overnight accommodation during on trek
- Experienced, Professional & Trained guide with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Experienced, Professional & Strong Porter with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Trek permits, TIMS card and required trek documents
- Kathmandu to Jiri by bus
- Lukla to Kathmandu by plane
- Agency service charge and Government taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Meals( Lunch & Dinner) during Kathmandu
- Any types of bottled or Alcoholic drinks
- laundry or personal expenses
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Tips for guide and porter( Highly expected)
- Hot Shower, Camera/ mobile battery charges
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket( can Hire in Kathmandu)