- Package Details
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 3: Fly to Kathmandu -Lukla(Phakding 2652m) – trekking 3 hours
Day 4:Phakding- Namche Bazaar (3446m) – trekking 5 hours
Day 5: Namche Bazaar. Acclimitisation day.
Day 6: Namche-Thame (3800m) – trekking 4 hours
Day 7: Thame-Khumgung (3752m) – trekking 3 hours
Day 8: Khumgung-Dole (4200m) – trekking 5 hours
Day 9: Dole-Macherma (4465m)- trekking 4 hours
Day 10:Macherma- Gokyo (4721m) – trekking 4 hours
Day 11:Gokyo- Gokyo-Ri (5352m) – trekking 3 hours
Day 12: Gokyo-Dragnag (5025m)- trekking 3 hours
Day 13: Dragna-Dzongla (4850m) – trekking 6 hours
Day 14:Dzongla- Lobouche (4930m)- trekking 4 hours
Day 15: Lobuche-Gorak Shep (5140m) and trek to Everest Base camp (5364m) trekking 6 hours
Day 16:Kalapater (5545m) Dingboche (4360m) – trekking 5 hours
Day 17: Dingbouche-Thyangboche (3875m) – trekking 4 hours
Day 18: Thangboche-Namche Bazaar (3446m) – trekking 4 hours
Day 19: Namche-Phakding( 2652m)-trekking 4 hours
Day 20: Phakding -Lukla (2827m) – trekking 3 hours
Day 21: Fly Lukla – Kathmandu.
Day 22: Departure to International Airport.
(The above itinerary can be modified according to your time and requirements)
Note :Our teams effort will be made to keep according to our itinerary,but as this is adventure travel in remote mountain region,we can not gurantee about weather conditions,so sometime due to bad weather we could face problems of our domestic flight to/from Lukla delayed by few hours or cancelled for a day or more.Very rarely it could be happen.So we recommend you ta add few more days in Kathmandu after your trek if possible for you.You can enjoy your rest days like sightseeing,jungle saffari,shopping and many other acitivities because we know how climate changes affecting our world so please be prepared to be flexible if necessary.
Minimum 2 and maximum 12
Daily walking hours 5-6hours
Start from :Kathmandu
End in : Kathmandu
Region : Everest region
To quote you with an exact price,we need number of persons in your group and mode of transportation(by plane or by bus).Please contact us with these details and any other inquiries regarding this trip then we get back to you on the cost.
Cost Includes on:
- All Hotel airports transfers as per itinerary
- Kathmandu Hotel two nights with breakfast and bed plan
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to kathmandu flight tickets for clients & guide
- Best available lodge and tea house accommodation during the trek
- All foods- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trekking
- Domestic flights and exit taxes
- A trekking or hiking leader - well english speaking, experienced, knowledgeable with assistant trek guide (4 hikkers:1 assistant guide) and needed Sherpa porters (2 trekkers:1 porter) together with their payments, assurance, gears, foods and accommodations
- All nesserary national park fees, permits and paper works (Everest national park permits and TIMS)
- Entire administration and local taxes
Cost does not includes:
- Nepal Visa fees on your airport arrival (You should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size picture)
- personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, mineral water or boiled water,Alcoholic beverages, Phone calls, Hot shower etc)
- Your Lunch and dinners in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in kathmandu due to late departure from Lukla due to any case.
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Tips for guides and porters
- Trip and rescue insurance